Key takeaways from infographic
– Millennilas are predicted to surpass the spending power of baby boomers by 2018
– 1 in 10 Millennial makes over $100,000
– Millennials love to shop as compared to 40% of adults overall, they spend 8% more on apparel then those aged 35 to 44, even though they earn 22% less
– 45% of companies have higher turnover with millennials
– 40% of millennials think that blogging about workplace issues is acceptable
– Over half of millennials said they would rather Give UP THEIR SENSE OF SMELL than GIVE UP THEIR TECHNOLOGY.
Image by: ahsknightbeacon.org